Indice del forum

Morte

Shakes e Fidget

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

repair an eye injury suffered
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> DUNGEON DI GILDA
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
jinshuiqian0713

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 16 Ott 2019 07:48:40    Oggetto:  repair an eye injury suffered
Descrizione:

Manchester United appears poised to smash its transfer fee record and the BPL record in signing Argentine international winger Angel Di Maria for upwards of 60 million pounds from Real Madrid. Sky Sports Spanish correspondent Guillem Balague reports that the deal will be completed early next week with the 26-year-old being handed Uniteds iconic number-seven shirt. Real manager Carlo Ancelotti confirmed on Thursday that Di Maria had turned down a new deal with the Champions League holders, finding his playing time limited with the arrival of James Rodriguez from Porto. "Di Maria asked to go in the summer and has rejected an offer from the club," Ancelotti said at a press conference. "The player has to look for a solution. If when the [transfer] market closes hes still here, he will work with us like last season and there will be no problem." Di Maria did not dress in Reals 1-0 loss to Spanish champions Atletico Madrid in the second leg of the Spanish Super Cup, but Ancelotti claimed that it was for strategic reasons and not because a transfer was imminent. "It was a technical decision not to play Di Maria," Ancelotti said after the defeat. "I did not need him today." Di Maria has scored 22 times in 122 appearances for Real since coming over from Benfica in 2010 and was key in the clubs march to last years Champions League. He missed Argentinas World Cup 1-0 final loss to Germany due to injury. If the deal is completed, Di Maria would become United manager Louis van Gaals fourth signing of the summer, following the arrivals of Luke Shaw, Ander Herrera and Di Marias Argentina teammate, Marcos Rojo. United is next in BPL action on Sunday when they visit Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.
. The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday.
. In fact, with a few improvements, this could very well be a decent team over the next few seasons. I will go into more detail when digging into the Canucks Off-Season Game Plan, which will be coming earlier this year since they are part of the non-playoff contingent, there are some reasons to think this is a favourable situation for President of Hockey Operations Trevor Linden and whomever he selects to be the new general manager.
-- The Washington Redskins coaching staff distanced itself from other coaches Thursday by siding with ownership -- and not the players -- in the NFLs labour dispute.
. First reported by FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal, its unknown if the impetus for the deferral proposal came from players or management, but it never left the preliminary stages.
. - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season.WINNIPEG - Winnipeg Jets scoring leader Blake Wheeler was back on the ice Friday preparing for the teams final pre-season game against the Calgary Flames but with his sights also set on next weeks season opener.We want to get going, he said after an intense practice. Were getting excited, finally getting our group on the ice. It hasnt happened much over camp so I think tomorrow night will be a good time to get everyone kind of together for the first time for a little bit so it will be a nice moment.Injuries in camp have limited ice time for a lot of veterans, including Wheeler. Hes on a new line with sophomore centre Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane and admits they have a lot of work to do to get ready, something that wasnt helped by pre-season aches and pains.We need to get on the same page, he said. We need to play a little bit more simple. I think were trying to do all the right things but its tough. When you just kind of throw three guys together you know, sometimes its difficult, its not always instant magic.Weve got to work at it. Weve got to work at it in practice. Weve got to talk about it. We have the capability to create a lot of offence so I think thats going to come.Wheelers team-leading 69 points ranked him 21st on the NHL scoring list last season. The lanky 26-year-old from Plymouth, Minn., also had a career-high 28 goals.Most of the Jets veterans were back on the ice and coach Paul Maurice said the team was getting close to full health ahead of Saturdays pre-season finale against the visiting Flames. The Jets, who dropped a 4-2 decision in Calgary on Thursday, will try to improve on their 2-4 pre-season mark.Winnipeg will open the regular season Thursday at Arizona.Forward Dustin Byfuglien was back skating Friday but Maurice said he has likely missed tooo much ice time to play big minutes right away in Winnipegs top six as planned.ddddddddddddHe was originally tabbed to play on a line with team captain Andrew Ladd and centre Bryan Little.Byfuglien, who was not expected to play Saturday, said hes feeling pretty good but its hard to know when hell be back in top form.I could go out there and play a full game, like a normal game, I feel, he said. Would the legs and everything hold up? I dont know.Patrice Cormier and Eric ODell could return by mid-week. T.J. Galiardi was skating again after undergoing surgery to repair an eye injury suffered during practice a week ago.And then everybody else, if they heal the way theyre supposed to, Im hoping for a full crew on Monday, said Maurice.The Jets also placed forward Eric Tangradi on waivers Friday and will move him to their AHL farm team in St. Johns, N.L., if he clears.A bunch of guys are ahead of him, said Maurice.He said Tangradi came to camp in good shape and worked hard but the competition was tough with a lot of young talent.I dont think the role of in and out of the lineup was going to move his career along, he said. He either needs to get a fresh start with another team ... or get back to a game where he can play 18 or 20 minutes a night.Adam Lowry, 21, is one of those young players pushing the veterans at camp.The six-foot-five forward played just one season in the AHL but has looked pretty good in the pre-season. He doesnt know what his chances are of making the team.I think we still have quite a few forwards left in camp, he said. You cant look around and think too much about it. You kind of just have to focus on continuing to go out and continue to play well.If you take care of what you can do, its in managements hands whether I stay up or go down. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 16 Ott 2019 07:48:40    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> DUNGEON DI GILDA Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: